Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I tried but failed to get my dirty mitts on a 5GF..........

.................. to test and review for all you loverly mat riders out there.
To be honest, I didn't think I would have much luck and I am wondering whether I will ever be able to buy a 4GF in my own right ever again! Oh well.
Anyway, there are other options if you want a super quick and grippy mat as MT is running out his MT5 Series II Black Beauties for a measly $150.00 for a limited time only. That price is with free shipping anywhere in the world so be quick about it!
Personally, I am holding out for MT's new mat, the Series III Grey Dolphin with dolphin skin on the bottom, providing improved surface traction and control, as well as the deck which will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment