Saturday, July 30, 2011

You can do that on a surf mat!

The strength and durability of the MT5s was questioned recently on UK Mat Surfers and my response was 
"My MT5 seems to be very well built and has dealt with some serious beatings whereas one of my more well known mats has not. MT says he has not heard of any that have failed to date"
In what can only be described as the most extraordinary photo of mat surfing I have seen to date, MT shows to what degree he puts his mats to the test. I can only guess at the momentum that needed to be generated in order to make that move. Did he make it back down the face? More than likely I would surmise as it looks like there is enough weight shift back to the left to get a bit of grip to carry on. Incredible and well worth clicking on and viewing the full size image!

No comments:

Post a Comment