For today, I successfully rode my Tracker Roundtail at a soft inflation (90 degree bend) for the first time.
I just got a few rides before I had to return to shore but I discovered:
1. Why Kendog does those big porpoising movements to get into a wave because I did it too without thinking about it and I have never done that before.
2. The mat is definitely even quicker.
3. It provides more opportunity to change the shape of the mat and it responds more readily.
4. It's a hell of a lot easier to hang on too.
5. It's a hell of a lot easier to duckdive.
6. It's a hell of a lot more fun!
Yeh, yeh I know, you told me so. Just took a few weeks to get there!