Monday, June 27, 2011

A new mat riding accessory!

I just ordered a pair of these Darkfin gloves because I have found that hanging on to the mat wears the hell out of my finger tips and particularly so on my right hand. I end up with cracks and missing skin which is not conducive to playing musical instruments such as the piano and the guitar. As I use my right hand to assist on the take off, I thought I may as well get a webbed glove. I don't want a bulky surfers glove, as the water temperature is not an issue around here, only something that will protect my fingers and this neoprene glove looks like it will be perfect. I may only wear the right hand one and I know it is not white but will that make me the Michael Jackson of the mat riding world?

3 comments:

  1. Ppphhtt - more like 'Frog-Man'. Can't wait to see it though - it will add to your already deliberately cultivated ludicrous self-image. (Must be something to do with being British) XX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been considering these as well (MF may be on to something!) Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well anything I can do to further my carefully cultivated ludicrous self-image has to be pursued. I will do so!

    ReplyDelete