Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Very Definitely Last Post!

Here is the winner of the 2013 Tube Riding Competition Mr Chad Stickney proudly displaying all the great prizes that he won.
Now that my commitment to the competition is over, ASMR officially ceases activity today with my wishing you all a bloody Happy New Year and that you have many slip slidingly brilliant years of waves on your mat!
As I have reiterated before there is a wealth of information about surf mat riding that has been collected here over the last 3+ years.
Rather than going all the way back to the first post and working your way through to the present, the easiest way to explore is to use the pretty useful blog search function that can be found at the top left corner of the blog as I have shown in the image below.







ASMR will still carry on albeit in a much abbreviated form on Facebook here. Do visit there and like the page.
I will leave you with this video which kicked off my now rabid appreciation of riding surf mats. After viewing it, I was utterly compelled to get my dirty little mitts on a surf mat so as I could experience what my then slightly disbelieving now believing eyes were seeing!
The  modern surf mat is a truly remarkable wave riding vehicle and I, and many others, highly recommend it!

1 comment: